POSITION: InsuranceNow Developer
LOCATION: Remote - Anywhere in US
Company is seeking a Developer to work remotely in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of InsuranceNow. With this cloud-based solution, the candidate will work from project initiation to full customer product roll-out. Candidate must be experienced with the InsuranceNow application, both functionally and technically, in order to customize, configure, and test the InsuranceNow application.H 1-b transfers are accepted.
- Provides technical support and effort estimates related to Guidewire InsuranceNow configuration development
- Proposes solutions to improve business unit productivity and/or business results
- Designs configuration solutions that are in line with business needs and requirements
- Modifies existing typelists and/or creates new typelists
- Mentors less-experienced engineers
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of Java experience
- InsuranceNow experience
- Microservices architecture and containers experience
- Object-Oriented Design using SOLID and Hexagonal design principles experience
- Experience working with Open Source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, jBPM, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database persistence (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB) preferred
- Agile development practices familiarity
- Experience designing REST or gRPC based API's
- Cloud Services (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure) background
- Passion for technology
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and full benefits.