Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard and collaborate well to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a IT Support Specialist with experience at a startup or early-stage company that can help take us to new heights.
This role will impact our organization by providing everyday support and building our IT department. We need someone who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere to be the engine that drives new IT processes and improvements and keeps the day to day running smoothly.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide technical support across the company (in person or remotely)
- Set up accounts for new users
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test new technology
- Triage and tackle requests in our service desk queue for issues ranging from printer problems and WiFi connectivity to email and account password resets
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor computer processes, maintain routines, test technologies, create, write and maintain our knowledge base with common issue resolutions
- Oversee new hire on-boarding with account creations and IT equipment configuration and setup
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and open vacation (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations.