At Stockwell, we are using design and technology to rethink brick and mortar retail - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We will install and run hundreds of small automated storefronts in Los Angeles by the end of the year. As our sole field operative in Los Angeles, you will be our first point of contact with clients and guide them through the entire process of getting their new store installed. You will visit all locations before our stores are installed, answer any questions the client may have, and gather all relevant information about the location for our operations and retail teams. Most importantly, you will be tasked with negotiating with clients to ensure stores are placed in the most visible, highly trafficked locations in their building. While not required, sales or customer support experience is a plus.
This is a full-time position based out of our warehouse in Bell Gardens (although the majority of your time will be in the field) and includes full company benefits. You will be given a vehicle and iPad each day for work so you will not need to use your own car or cell phone for the role.
Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Schedule site visits directly with clients in a timely manner.
- Create an exceptional, friendly, personalized experience for each of our clients.
- Negotiate with clients to place our stores in the best possible locations.
- Ensure all install locations are safe, welcoming, and legally compliant.
- Veto installation at locations that do not meet our safety and performance thresholds.
- Collect all relevant install information for our retail, install, and delivery teams.
- Create documentation and metrics for determining our placement strategies.
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and work with internal teams to find prompt resolutions.
- Work cross-functionally with retail, sales, customer support, and the operations team.
Implementation Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience (preferred).
- A passion for quality assurance and creating great customer experiences.
- Confidence in negotiating with and refusing service to clients when required.
- Ability to take initiative, stay organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.