Human Resources Generalist
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We're preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Human Resources Generalist. This role will support the entire organization as a point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefits, onboarding, policies, and procedures. This individual will know how to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively. You will play a critical role in ensuring employee needs are met and smooth, efficient operation of the greater HR team.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and be responsible for the employee lifecycle, including onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain employee files and records
- Handle internal and external requests for employee documentation
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving employee issues promptly
- Work with the legal team to ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Investigate and address employee complaints
- Assist with planning and organizing training and development initiatives
- Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement with existing HR systems and processes.
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures and associated documentation
What you need:
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience supporting human resources projects, events, workflow, and initiatives
- The ability to use sound judgment, discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to adjust to multiple demands
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world's most advanced platform for content. For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo's mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today's digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of the top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role in forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.