HA40 - Medical Insurance Enroller
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are currently seeking a Licensed Health Insurance Agents with our large medical insurance client in Woodland Hills, CA This is a full time, day shift position. No weekends and no holidays! Must have a Life and Health Insurance license.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour - hourly position – not commission based.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Re-selling Individual medical plans to existing members.
- Provides detailed analysis that identifies and promotes the value of the existing plan, discuss options, provides alternative plan options when appropriate and makes recommendations.
- Provide customers with counseling and recommendations for plan changes.
- Responsible for working with members during rate increases or any other time a member is a risk of leaving.
- Associate will work with cancellation requests to prevent member attrition.
- Partner with the Underwriting team to provide alternate plan options to facilitate enrollment when the selected plan is not available, due to rate ups, etc.
- Follow up on retention leads through outbound communications via phone or in writing.
- Health insurance experience in sales and/or member services or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current Life and Health Insurance license
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Requires keyboard proficiency and proficiency with basic PC office software.
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Great Opportunity! Apply TODAY!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
We look forward to hearing from you!
**Important information: This position is recruited for a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly office. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Desiree at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for any additional questions about the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.