Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
We are currently looking for a Growth Hacker/Marketing Manager to drive buzz, excitement and ultimately adoption and engagement to meet our target goals. This individual is an expert in creating and deploying global marketing strategies designed to drive measurable growth using a mix of channels, mediums and content, in order to demonstrate the value of AvantStay to stakeholders. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Analytics, Operations, Design, Employee Engagement and Communications to promote AvantStay properties and new feature sets as they become available. This position will be responsible for defining, executing and continuously optimizing the marketing strategy and tactics that will drive bookings as validated through analytics and insights. The individual in this role is highly creative, thinks outside the box and possesses a test and learn mindset.
What you'll do...
- Lead development of and manage marketing plan focused on driving increased engagement across channels. Execute against plan across product marketing messaging, channel selection, audience segmentation, content creation and deployment. Partners with Analytics & Insights lead to measure outcomes and optimize plans.
- Manages and directs the roll out of new properties and initiatives focused on generating buzz and excitement.
- Ensure that marketing strategies are embedded within product roadmaps, communications plans and project delivery, in order to best express the unique value that AvantStay brings to its guests.
- Identifies opportunities for and carves out ownership for unique content. Partner with Product and Content teams to define appropriate narrative that will accompany AvantStay as it is presented to various audiences.
- Manage the communications toolkit and ensure that all media & assets are kept up to date. Partner with Design groups to create catered materials as needed.
- Partners with the Product team to recommend and implement opportunities directly within the product to support the product marketing strategy. Work to refine employee personas and incorporate within marketing strategy.
What you will bring...
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in marketing, marketing analytics, communications, business administration or similar discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing (B2B or B2C) with a data driven growth mindset is required.
- Experience in email marketing, content marketing or both required.
- Experience supporting product and customer support/success teams required.
- Has proven results increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition.
- Demonstrates ability to lead creation of compelling content to drive results.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Strong organization with attention to detail skills, self-motivation with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others are required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms are required.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to domestic destinations is preferred.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $80,000-$110,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.