Field Service Manager
SUEZ, a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management, is looking for a Field Service Manager to lead the Field Service team West of the Mississippi River The ideal candidate would reside in California but candidates in other areas of the Western U.S. will be considered as well. Relocation assistance is not being offered at this time.
· Industry Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits Program
· Company Car, Cell Phone, Computer, etc.
· Overtime Available
· Tons of Growth Opportunity and more!
· Manage key accounts and coordinate activity for the Aftermarket team
· Guide service team to engage in upselling of SUEZ WTS Analytical Instruments products and services
· Develop both exempt and non-exempt employees through performance development process
· Recruit and retain a world class service team
· Ensure high customer satisfaction for services provided
· Responsible for all Field Service metrics within geography
· Monitor key metrics and report for leadership and for management of area
· Accountable for accuracy of remote inventory within responsible geography
· Schedule service activities as needed
· Ensure all services within assigned region are scheduled and completed on time
· Work with sales leaders in assigned territory through complex customer needs and concerns
· Conduct site audits to ensure field service technicians are providing proper level of service and attention to customers
· Ensure team is working per SUEZ WTS Analytical Instruments’ standards and following the proper troubleshooting guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Chemical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry
· Some field service experience plus 3 years of people leadership/management experience
· Ability and willingness to travel overnight up to 40-60% of the time and flexibility to travel “next day”, as required