About JLL –
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
The Facilities Coordinator r will provide support to the Site and/or Assistant Facility Managers with operational activities in maintenance and operations, accounting and finance, vendor oversight, equipment and supplies, occupancy services and proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence, and personal success.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure clean and organized office.
- Respond to all work orders in a timely manner, ensuring KPI compliance and excellent customer service.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation and service excellence, making recommendations for conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times and the provision of a safe workplace.
- Schedule and manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other work requests, tracking to completion.
- Provide information and direction to vendors, facilities staff and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required.
- Coordinate the delivery of site amenities which may include: fitness, food services, massage, transportation, support moves as required and act as the site key point of contact.
- Provide coordination and support events, meeting and conference facilities as required.
- Other duties that may include but are not limited to: reception and guest support, mail and courier services, office supplies and equipment maintenance, landlord relations and management of building access passes, safety and security support.
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site/s including web pages where any other activities to support JLL and/or operations, including, but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, events, reception, and building operations.
- Maintain and propose emergency response plans including evacuation, implementation of after-hours emergency response, and environmental health and safety.
Client Relationship Management
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service, as reflected by client feedback.
- Coordinate site operations in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field preferred.
- Knowledgeable of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous.
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (computer room air-conditioning, chiller system, fire protection system, mechanical & electrical system) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible.
What you can expect from us
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.