Emerging Professionals - Los Angeles, CA
MVE + Partners designs influential and award-winning projects throughout the world. Our practice is diverse with an eclectic portfolio of successful architecture, planning, and interior design assignments. Our team comprises a talented group of individuals, equally entranced by art, fashion, technology, business, education, sports, food, and above all – design.
- Work in Revit and SketchUp on concepts and sketches, to produce designs, working drawings, schedules, details, and note
- Coordinate with project team to integrate project information and documentation into project documents
- Assist and Assemble project graphics and plan layout; aid in the preparation of project specific information such as design, structure, specifications, materials and color applications
- Support project team with the organization, assembly, and coordination of individual drawings into a cohesive set of design documents as directed
- Revise and modify existing documents (red lines/mark-ups) as directed
- Research, observe, and otherwise obtain/learn information relevant to the practice of architecture (i.e. codes, building designs, construction, etc.)
- Assist with other duties as directed (i.e. site visits, as-builts, code research, etc.)
You - Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- 0-5 years’ of experience in an architectural firm preferred
- Familiar with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, and Adobe software
- In active pursuit of licensure in the State of California preferred
- Candidates with existing Work Authorization only
- Rich benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, and FSA
- 401(k) and financial planning
- Professional Development including Architectural Licensure Support and Reimbursement
- Continuing Education opportunities, including regular Lunch & Learns
- Internal Career Pathing and Mentoring Support
- 9 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation time
- A collegial working environment that balances life and work
- Office Parties, Employee Appreciation Lunches, Happy Hours, and a Wellness Program!
- Office located in beautiful South Orange County, freeway and beach close
Equal Opportunity Employer
MVE + Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. MVE does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment. We participate in E-Verify.
To Be Considered for This Position:
Use the link to apply - a cover letter, resume and portfolio are required. Can be attached separately. No portfolio links are accepted.
Please note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those candidates whom most closely match our requirements.
For additional career opportunities, please visit our Careers page at the following link: https://www.mve-architects.com/careers/#featured-articles