Our mission is to unlock our customer’s competitive advantages and continuously better their business with Microsoft technology. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. Through a cloud-first strategy, we lead the way by advising our customers on their strategies for ERP and CRM projects.
Avantiico is composed of a fast-moving team that design implement, and support on their Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud journey. Our goal is to continuously build a culture fueled with a passion for what we can do more and how we could do it better to keep on offering value-added, creative solutions to our customers.
The Solution Consultant position is responsible for providing functional guidance on customer implementations, upgrades, and support of Dynamics® 365 for Finance and Operations and AX (D365/AX). Working in partnership with Avantiico’s Delivery & Support team, the Solution Consultant will be responsible for gathering business requirements, fit/gap analysis findings, functional design documents, test scripts, training documents, and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle. Additionally, this position will assist in pre-sales/marketing activities such as blogs, videos, and webinars.
You will require extensive business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Manufacturing functionality including production control, discrete, lean, and process manufacturing. The qualified candidate is expected to fill the role as a subject matter expert on one or multiple projects in analysis, design, configuration, and testing of Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules. Acting as a solution advisor and establishing client relations is vital to the role. Additionally, the right candidate will be an individual with strong attention to detail in business process improvements and the ability to see the big picture.
Avantiico is a high-performance workplace; the Solution Consultant is expected to work multiple projects with competing deadlines successfully. Avantiico is a leader in the Dynamics ERP and CRM industry and is expected to continue its significant growth, which will allow the right candidate ample opportunity for professional development.
This is a full-time position based in either San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, Temecula, CA. This job will require up to 35% travel or more if working remotely.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Information Technology
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience and at least two full lifecycle implementations in Dynamics 365/AX with a focus in Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Deep business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations/AX Manufacturing and Production functionality including production control, discrete, lean, and process manufacturing
- Cross-functional knowledge of two or more D365/AX modules and functional capabilities in Supply Chain, Finance, Professional Services, Service Management, Transportation, Analytics, Talent, and Retail
- Knowledge of other D365/AX modules and functional areas including Field Service, Sales & Marketing, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, E-Commerce, Customer Engagement (CRM), and machine learning is a plus
- At least two years of experience in an advisory role for a channel partner and cross-industry background with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365/AX
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services (LCS), Azure DevOps, Microsoft Sure Step, including other Microsoft trends and specific industry best practices is a must
- Current certification a plus or the ability to obtain after joining within 90 days of employment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Avantiico is a global leader in providing comprehensive cross-vertical services of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions. For over 11 years as a Microsoft partner, Avantiico has delivered intuitive capabilities, honest guidance and dependable support for large and international companies with high-performance requirements and complex global operations. With locations in San Diego, Irvine, Temecula and Los Angeles, CA, and with resources worldwide, we deliver services and solutions to over 10,000 end-users globally. Avantiico leverages the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud to provide the right solutions, from Dynamics to Mobile Apps, at the right time with the ability to scale at a moment’s notice.
Avantiico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.