Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
Our Marketing Lead will be an entrepreneurially-minded individual that will lead our brand, marketing and partnership strategy. This individual will be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for technology, group travel, hospitality trends and millennial everything. They will be someone who has creative ideas, an iterative mindset and can drive toward measurable, data-driven results. If you want to have a critical role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you'll do...
- You’ll partner with leadership to build the vision and future of AvantStay brand. You will assume the role of brand storyteller and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative; develop the AvantStay brand strategy, architecture, and identities; cultivate the AvantStay voice; oversee creative execution of proposed brand strategy and positioning; and take point on relationships with agencies, partners and vendors.
- You will work closely with leadership to establish priorities and identify opportunities that support AvantStay’s brand strategy. You will create a vision for AvantStay marketing; develop a strategy, calendar and channel approach; research, promote and introduce new digital marketing channels and technologies to help AvantStay progress and evolve in the digital space; utilize research and insights to develop key audience segments of AvantStay guests; devise and maintain the strategic direction for all social media programs; and research and analyze cultural, market and industry insights that inform creative concepts and strategies.
- You will take point on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs. This includes overseeing execution and amplification across marketing campaigns; driving brand and marketing support for website and app; creating strategic campaign briefs and RFIs for agency partners and vendors and overseeing digital analytics reporting and insights.
What you will bring...
- 6+ years spent creating and implementing brand and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights, 4 + years in hospitality or customer-centric start-up preferred, 3+ years leading people with the mindset of inspiring and supporting them to become their best selves at work and beyond. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.
- You have a depth of knowledge on defining sales personas, building assets and campaigns to influence these targets, and delivering creative programs that ultimately deliver customer acquisition, drive retention, and help achieve aggressive sales, retention, and revenue targets.
- You are able to ideate and think creatively about the future of hospitality and how to craft a unique experience. You like to create, test, reiterate and perfect. You are able to understand customer needs and design to the customer, using data to inform decisions with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can. You understand the holistic need for quality, cost and complexity to be considered when designing new programs and to always know how to measure success.
- You will have a credible and intuitive approach for the way digital products are conceived and designed with research based insights to create new market opportunities.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $100,000-$150,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.