Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Development, Microsoft to join our Business Development Organization.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Coordinate with numerous firm resources to develop and execute a market growth strategy and approach for each account assigned to them within the geographic coverage area; understand all applicable aspects of the firms' strategy and leverage tools, support and best practices to expand the firm's relationships and wallet share within their assigned territory
- Create and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts associated to substantiated opportunities and close sales, and finalize agreements with customers
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering and serve as solution subject matter professional within assigned territory
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work development, and Revenue attainment
- Apply MarketEDGE to qualify opportunity and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
- Minimum eight years of demonstrated successful consulting services or solution sales experience; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Strong subject matter knowledge or industry knowledge; tangible and demonstrated experience in formal sales process deployment and use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) technology domain depth and professional services sales experience
- Prior Microsoft Partner ecosystem experience and relevant Microsoft relationships
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
- Ability to travel regularly
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.