Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for an Account Director to join our innovative, growing company.
This position is primarily responsible for the design, management and execution of local and regional events in conjunction with traditional experiential program execution. It will require event planning, event implementation, vendor negotiation/management, budget development and tracking, and creation of marketing and measurement plans. You will manage these promotions as they go live, be a loyal brand advocate and work closely with your team of Market Managers and vendors to consistently exceed expectations.
It will require creating and activating fully integrated marketing campaigns that bring clients brands to life in a variety of ways through event marketing, PR stunts, regional and national events and channel specific advocacy events/parties, viral campaigns and digital executions.
The Account Director will:
- Challenging and managing a team of in-field Market Managers as well as an in-house team of Account Managers
- Identifying venues and assisting in multi-market site selection and negotiation
- Negotiating and managing vendors to ensure flawless execution and ensure optimum return on cost
- Administrative oversight (HR, recruiting, accounting, legal)
- Serving as the primary contact for National and regional clients
- Providing weekly status updates on program results/personnel, client program reporting and reviews
The candidate's success will be measured against:
- Direct management of 5 - 10 individuals and indirect management of 30
- Coordination of event logistics (properties, staff, routing, etc.)
- Tracking and maintaining all event budgets, responsible for the bottom line delivery of your project
- Crisis management - identify field issues and develop solutions
- Miscellaneous duites as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field with 10 or more years of Experiential Marketing experience
- Client service, business development and overall program management experience (concept, implementation and execution with excellence)
- Strong client communication skills (insight, analysis, and program reporting)
- Experience managing a multi-market team of Market Managers/Event Managers
- Previous experience collaborating with partner agencies
- Strong client communication skills (insight, analysis, and program reporting);
- Solid understanding of social media tools and digital platforms
- Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment
- Must be available to work flexible work hours which will include evenings and/or weekends at times
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.