Digital Marketing Manager
A well established national professional supply company is looking for a strong digital marketing manager to lead and transform their digital presence.
The company is a national professional supply business with half a century of track record. They the best source for more than 2,500 different products for Industrial, Foodservice and Healthcare companies in need of reliable quality and continuous innovation. The business has a national footprint with it's high quality products as well as customer experience.
- The digital marketing manager is expected to expand the brand's reach while increasing brand loyalty.
- Responsible for continues improvement of paid, earned, and owned online media through deft comprehension of data-driven campaign management, website optimization, marketing automation and conversion rate optimization.
- Support the brand's content-marketing strategy and translates department goals into digital-marketing objectives.
- Optimize lead generation, lower-funnel activation and advertising effectiveness through careful planning, experimentation and adjustment.
- Use analytical tools and be part of the system migration project
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years relevant digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Strong project-management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative dynamic team environment and interact at all levels
- Google AdWords, Analytics certification a plus
- Salesforce, Pardot certification a plus
- Oracle Netsuite platform experience a plus
- Brand new role created under Strategic Marketing department
- Able to be strategic and influence the company's digital marketing direction
- Competitive base salary with full benefits
- Calm and professional environment
8+ years of relevant digital marketing experience