Creative Manager, Assistant Director
interested in joining a high-performing in-house creative agency with a digital-first
A culture that is agile and inspires you to be your best self every day? A
place where youâll be part of a highly collaborative team combining your
energy, vision, creative ideas and passion for continuous learning with
competitive pay and benefits and a flexible, virtual, diverse work environment?
As a member of EY US Creative Services, youâll manage operations and teams as
they develop innovative solutions that help drive our clientsâ business in a
world that never stands still.
As a creative
manager, youâll lead a multi-disciplinary, virtual account or specialty team of
20-30 people whose focus is to understand our internal clientsâ business to
develop innovative, insightful materials that contribute to engaging potential
clients and nurturing existing ones. Youâll leverage
prior management experience and industry background to drive your success in
Youâll be part of an expansive and talented management
team working independently and collaboratively to develop and lead the
implementation of strategic organizational plans. Youâll be empowered to
contribute, learn from and grow with other creative managers. Your ideas will
be valued and heard, and youâll have opportunities to innovate and take part in
efforts that help advance our creative team.
Your key responsibilities
can expect to be accountable for people management processes that involve
staffing, training, supervising, coaching, developing and performance
management to achieve a high-performing team. Youâll be managing creative
personnel; setting and driving team goals, identifying training opportunities,
providing day-to-day direction and developing team members to reach their full
potential in line with our strategy and following through on performance issues.
Youâll be serving as a knowledge resource for direct reports regarding
functional discipline, operational, procedural and administrative matters.
Youâll be responsible for successfully managing financial and operational
performance for your team through analyzing and assessing team
metrics/dashboards and taking action to realize financial objectives. Youâll
collaborate with the account manager on developing the account strategy for internal
clients while maintaining awareness of their business objectives, strategy and
goals to provide exceptional service delivery. Your understanding of the team structure,
principles and business of the organization will guide you in effectively managing
the firm's knowledge, processes and resources.
and attributes for success
- Strong leadershipskills with the ability to model by example
- Ability to build andleverage relationships and exercise influence with multiple internal groups acrossall levels of the organization
- Excellentcommunication skills, active listening and diplomacy when working with teammembers and business partners
- Demonstratedability to thrive in a high-performing culture
To qualify for the role,
you must have
- Eight-plus years of creativemanagement experience in a related industry working in a fast-paced, matrixedagency or in-house team environment
- Five-plus years of supervisoryexperience leading and counseling a team of 15 or more creatives
- Bachelor'sdegree in a related discipline (design, editorial content, production,reprographics, video) or equivalent training and work experience
- Strongconflict resolution, negotiation, influencing and persuasion abilities
- Experience andproficiency in PC environment, Microsoft Office, Teams, Outlook and all relevanttools
- Demonstrated businessacumen and strategic thinking skills
Ideally, youâll also have
- Experiencemanaging and leading people in a virtual environment
- Comprehensiveknowledge in creative industry practices, digital trends, innovation andtechnology
- Abilityto manage multiple tasks and thrive in a time-sensitive environment
What we look for
look for engaging communicators with executive presence and the ability to lead
others through conflict and challenging situations. We welcome strategic,
collaborative and consultative thinkers with an aptitude for creative problem
solving and the ability to quickly identify alternative solutions.
What working at EY offers
a competitive compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your
performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In
addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both
pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off with additional
time based on your level and years of service plus 12 observed holidays, and a
range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and counseling
services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to
help build a better working world. This starts with a culture
that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better.
So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY
experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that
you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY
experience. Itâs yours to build.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.