Founded in 2009, Transom Consulting Group is a growth strategy consultancy focused on financial services, consumer goods, and TMT (technology, media, and telecom). Our sister company, Transom M&A Services, provides sell-side and buy-side investment banking services as a complement to our consulting offerings.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurial, high-energy, high-performing professionals from top-tier institutions who share a passion for client service.
Consulting Partners are responsible for leading/growing the firm while delivering top-tier client service. Partners are responsible for cultivating client relationships and managing a portfolio of client service engagements, serving as client advisors, directing project teams and ensuring quality control of client deliverables. Additionally, they take lead roles in various firm development activities (e.g., strategic planning, talent development, IP development).
- Serve as key advisor to senior client executives
- Direct and oversee client engagements
- Mentor and engage in professional development of team members
- Lead firm development efforts
- Develop add-on and greenfield client opportunities
- Viewed by top executives as a trusted C-suite advisor
- Sector experience in financial services, private equity, consumer goods, and/or tech/media/telecom
- Deep strategy and/or operations consulting expertise
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in business development and deep relationships with corporate executives
- Experience in leading teams of professionals
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with an outstanding academic record; advanced degree, MBA, JD, or PhD preferred
- 5 - 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 years at McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company, or Boston Consulting Group
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. Given the number of received applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.