Competitive Marketing & Sales Assistant
Why do we Love Working with Athletes?
Former athletes have always been a great addition to our team. They have a competitive spirit, self-discipline, the desire to be held accountable, and their ability to work as a team amongst each other is exactly what helps us grow as a business and a family! Athletes face a lot of disappointment and failure as they continue to progress and develop, which is why their motto is practice makes perfect. If you come by any former/ current athlete, business owner, or any professional of some sort, they will all agree that success comes from failing forward. Athletes possess the intangibles that give them a competitive edge in the workplace.
Why will you Love Working with Us?
Obviously, weve already told you why you are awesome, well what about us? We are a private marketing and sales firm that has a small company vibe but vast growth opportunities. How so? Needless to say most of us carry that same competitive spirit. Our firm has such a diverse background including (but not limited to) former athletes, retail professionals, growing entrepreneurs, and restaurant experience. We all may come from different backgrounds but we all have one thing on our mind--success. Our competitive Sales and Marketing Assistants will be provided a personal marketing coach to work with them throughout the course of the training and one-on-one mentorship from one of our top Managers.
Responsibilities of the Competitive Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Bring new ideas to the table to increase market share for our clients and facilitate consumer participation/excitement consistently.
- Network throughout the community to increase awareness.
- Help execute field promotional marketing campaigns to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in a designated territory.
- Discover marketing opportunities for revenue.
Requirements of the Competitive Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Fun and outgoing personality.
- Confident and ambitious outlook.
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
Come join our motivated, competitive team!