Buck Mason is one of the fastest growing Fashion/Apparel businesses in Los Angeles. Over the past six years, we've grown from our first store on Abbot Kinney in Venice, CA to ten retail locations nationwide and a thriving e-commerce presence. As we continue our growth, we're focused on hiring passionate, well rounded, competent, and detail oriented team members to share our commitment to success.
Buck Mason seeks an E-Commerce Web Developer to join our team! The ideal candidate is an experienced front-end technologist who values the customer journey and takes responsibility for a great user experience.
- Be our resident Shopify Plus expert
- Modify and contribute to our custom Shopify Theme
- Visually integrate third-party applications into Shopify Plus
- Work with e-commerce stakeholders to scope new requests, plan and implement those requests on a priority basis
- Work with our in-house designers to produce tight, responsive front-end experiences in Shopify that engage visitors and convert them into customers
- Work with our in-house developers to surface data and add functionality to our Shopify store
- Work with third-party service providers to integrate their services into Shopify Plus
- At least 1 year working in Shopify/Shopify Plus
- At least 1 year working with Liquid, Shopify’s template scripting language
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Highly self-directed and task oriented with a get-it-done attitude
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Customized checkout experiences
- Accelerated Payments (Shopify Pay, ApplePay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, etc)
- Post-purchase lifecycle apps (Facebook Messenger, etc)
- Klaviyo (or other ESP like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc)
- YOTPO or other reviews management solution
- Returnly, Loop or other returns management solution
- HappyFox (or other customer service solution like ZenDesk, LiveChat, etc)
- Shopify Scripts
Nice-to-haves: Direct experience with any of the following Shopify features or third-party apps and services will be a plus:
Buck Mason designs updated, modern American classics for daily wear. Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen, who were neighbors in Venice, California, they initially set up shop in a 350 square foot garage off Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Using old school manufacturing techniques combined with modern technology, they took an architectural approach to product with the goal of making fashion less complicated, building each piece to last beyond a single season. Much of their product is made in the USA, where you can often find Sasha and Erik on the factory floor.