AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts is one of the foremost performing arts colleges in the country with campuses in Los Angeles and New York City. The school offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts as well as two year conservatory programs.
The Part-Time Campus Security & Parking Administrative Assistant will assist with a broad spectrum of administrative duties for the Security Department. The candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have experience in a variety of administrative tasks.
Student & Alumni Campus IDs
- Make all student and alumni campus IDs
- Update student papercut accounts
- Set up profiles and grant initial clearances for each alumni ID
- Coordinate the semesterly upload of photos/ID badge numbers and access for all incoming students and last semester’s graduates with IT
- Issue Parking to staff, faculty and students and issue monthly hang tags to students/staff for the off campus lots
- Coordinate event parking
- Conduct lot audits
- Update list of authorized drivers for the Shuttle and the Facilities Department to fill up a the mobile station; collect receipts monthly and provide to the Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant
- Assist with prepping documents, filing, scanning, recordkeeping, and other clerical/administrative work for the Security department.
- Associates Degree in a related field required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing and maintaining forms and other office procedures.
AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V