WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Brand Manager who eats, breathes and dreams digital marketing, and thinks e-commerce is incredibly cool.
How you will contribute:
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives and running the entire brand.
- Retain and proactively regulate inventory levels for new launches to manage against excess inventory and waste
- Supply chain management experience
- Oversee operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Who will be successful in this role?
- Knowledge of online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media, digital platforms, etc.
- Accountable for meeting all eCommerce sales targets and KPI metrics
- Create channel-specific product assortments, drive growth, and own results
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!