Assists the Community Manager in leading the team at Villas at Playa Vista. Responsible for day to day operational and sales responsibilities involving residents such as resolving resident concerns, move-in/out process, renewals, evictions and other resident related items
- Creates a customer service focused culture for residents, prospects, vendors and employees; responds and resolves resident requests and concerns; leads by example and ensures a proactive approach is adopted for all key customer touch points.
- Responsible for training, onboarding, and development of all team members with focus on employee engagement and retention.
- Assists new/existing residents with all ICAC processes including move-in/out, transfers and renewals, FAS, lease agreements. Process resident applications, lease documents as needed.
- Handles all resident complaints, identify solutions and communicate to leadership.
- Oversees ledger management to include adding/waiving fees and process company invoicing.
- Completes delinquency review, accounting month-end and process evictions according to company policy.
- Tracks NPS and Yelp scores daily.
- Ensures the condition and quality of the communities meet the Irvine Company standards at all times. Works with the team to ensure overall property maintenance is kept up through regular property walks and property quality inspections.
- Monitors key performance metrics; ensure plans are in place to achieve company targets.
- Completes audits and community inspections to ensure policies, procedures and corporate compliance are followed at all times.
- Responsible for healthy collaboration and partnership with other departments within Apartments and across divisions.
Variances in responsibilities may exist by community type:
- Assist with leasing responsibilities as needed.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- High School Diploma
- Min. 1 year experience in customer service environment; leasing experience preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Occasional travel required
- Valid driver's license; valid vehicle insurance
- Regular, consistent and timely attendance is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Multilingual ability a plus.
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California's most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.