App Development & Integration - Software Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
6 month contract with ext.
H1B's, Greencard or USC
Information Technology resources are aligned with the business on the delivery of Client's strategic priorities. It will do this by building strategic capabilities, enabling transformational efforts, embedding quality in all systems and processes and delivering the client experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Writing well-designed, testable code
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Ensuring software is updated with latest features
- Troubleshooting, debuging and upgrading existing systems
- Working effectively with other team members to ensure software quality through code reviews, peer programming and collaborating on design
- Complying with established project plans, processes and standards
- Integrating software components (including third party software) into a fully functional software system
- Experience with Databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Experience in server side development and APIs using REST/JSON and SOAP.
- Experience with Agile Development practices
- Experience with Software testing (unit/functional/integration)
- Experience with front-end development frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure, such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience with SVG frameworks like D3 (preferred)
- Experience with “infrastructure as code” frameworks such as Terraform (preferred) Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline