Cross-Functional Support to Cutting-Edge Engineering
About the Position
Arena provides functional support across the program’s enterprise planning and management scope. You will be the primary conduit representing the aligned customer organization. Your focus, drive and communication skills will allow you to provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) across the program’s enterprise planning and management scope for COMM Engineering Group.
AEPs are the primary conduit to represent the aligned customer organization in the Enterprise Planning and Management Lifecycle roadmap tasks, such as strategy development, architecting, policy and governance, and investment planning. In this capacity, AEPs are responsible for representing aligned customer equities in enterprise functional activities, as well as sharing the status and outcomes of those processes back with their aligned customers.
AEPs leverage strong working relationships with functional staff from across the COLOSSUS program to facilitate engagements with their aligned customer leadership in support of functional tasks execution.
- Provides IT expertise and represents engineering customer/user needs during the development of architecture data, reference models, and architectural alternatives and products;
- Evaluates new services and technologies and makes mission-focused impact and gap assessments, as well as recommendations in support of architecture trades regarding the integration of these services/technologies into the NRO architecture;
- Develops and implements methodologies for mission needs and gap assessments, development of analysis of alternatives, and resulting recommendations;
- Provides support in the translation of mission requirements into IT service needs and requirements, designs, and orders;
- Planning and coordinating an organization's strategic and long-range goals, management concepts, and business practices;
- Support the implementation and sustainment of processes that facilitate the development and delivery of strategies, architectures, and portfolio planning;
- Conducting organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and to evaluate operational effectiveness;
- Evaluating the customer organization’s corporate vision, management concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the aligned office/group adheres to said guidance through its activities and projects;
- Plan and accomplish goals for COMM and across subordinate organizations by relying on extensive experience and judgment.
Interested in providing critical support to an Intelligence Community agency, and having the opportunity to work as part of a team performing as a aligned lead SETA/enterprise planner? Arena has an immediate opening at our NRO customer site in Chantilly, VA. You will be challenged, engaged, and valued as a member of a Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Team making an impact on national security. As a member of the COLOSSUS program providing Corporate Support (functioning as a lead SETA/AEP) you will work with a highly dedicated and collaborative team, and engage key stakeholders.
About the Must Haves
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with CI Poly or willing to take a CI Poly
- NRO or IC experience
- MS with 5+ years or BS with 8+ years of demonstrated performance related to tasks above
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Desired
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Certifications related to functional responsibilities such as but not limited to Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Experience supporting multi-agency IT initiatives with responsibilities in strategic planning, architecting, policy, governance, or portfolio management
About the Perks
Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff, company, and customers. We know, everyone says that, right? Well, let’s outline some specifics to illustrate our commitment to you:
· 401k with company match and profit sharing…and it’s yours from Day 1, no vesting!
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Disability, Life…all available from highly rated carriers
· The training and certification opportunities are there for the taking…you make the case for how it will improve your ability to do the job, we cover the cost
· New iPad when on-boarded, and it’s yours to keep after a year of service…we want you to have a fun way to stay connected
· Work-Life Balance…15 days of PTO and 10 holidays out of the starting gate
· Staying healthy just got fun…and easy. We’ll cover the monthly cost of your health club membership (up to a point, of course…don’t go getting crazy on this one!)
· To learn more: http://www.arenatechnologies.com/employee-benefits/
Joining Arena Technologies puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. We pride ourselves in providing critical and focused business and technology consulting support to the agencies and industry partners of the defense and intelligence communities. Specializing in transformative change on behalf of all of our customers, our Team is full of talented people committed to providing vital support to our nation…if you’re interested in working in a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive environment, Arena Technologies is the place for you!
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Go ahead, apply! You know you want to. There’s excitement in the air and a feeling in your gut that this is going to be a great adventure and you’re looking forward to becoming a part of the committed and distinguished Arena Team!