As an Account Manager you expertly manage and grow client relationships. Clients describe you as an expert and trusted advisor—and you use engaging leadership to develop those senior level client relationships. Overall profitability of the business and client satisfaction is on your shoulders—but you have that covered. Most importantly, you're a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams who can motivate a team to deliver successful web-based campaigns and programs.
- Provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Lead internal teams and client teams.
- Manage finances of account revenue and profitability.
- Develop and deliver organic growth within accounts.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship and the product provided to accounts.
- Ensure all Statements Of Work are drafted, documented, accurate, and implemented.
- Foster relationships with other Account Directors, Account Team members, and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Mentor and coach team members while motivating and leading overall project teams.
- Define and implement best practices at the business unit level.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services department.
- 5+ years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital marketing, user experience and/or product design.
- Experience managing digital advertising and product applications within the telecommunications sector an asset.
- Experience working with complex project and complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $5MM each.
- A solid understanding of user-centric digital product design.
- Competency managing complex teams up to 20 people and client relations.
- Solid experience formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Ability to react quickly, assess, and implement solutions.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, and organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- The leadership skills to motivate distributed teams.
- Patience to work with others using tact and good judgement.
- Must be able to deal with others using tact and always exhibiting good judgment.