WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
Become an integral part of a rapidly growing team responsible for selling FinancialForce cloud applications, built 100% on Force.com, the world's leading cloud application platform from Salesforce.com. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, bookings growth and customer success objectives. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of selling cloud based ERP or Financial Management solutions into Enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will have excelled in a start-up environment and have a strong understanding of enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Achieve / exceed monthly quota targets, while developing and building a strong customer base
- Effectively prospect to uncover new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our applications to C-level executives of organizations with up to 1,000 employees
- Build strong working relationships with our partners, in particular within the Salesforce ecosystem, to develop go to markets
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Excellent communications skills - oral, written and presentation
- Forecast accurately and maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system in accordance with FinancialForce’s sales process and methodology
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 5+ years proven success in consistently achieving/exceeding monthly quota targets in technology based sales
- Proven track record of success driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the SaaS industry
- Hunter mentality with extensive experience self-generating new business
- Working knowledge/experience of the ERP space and selling into C-Level suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high growth business environment
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Experience working with ROI, cost modelling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE GREAT
- Strong network within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience in the SaaS/Cloud space a big plus
- Degree desired but not required
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact EmployeeSuccess@FinancialForce.com.