Account Executive - Entry Level
Evergreen Promotions is a premier marketing and promotions firm specializing in direct marketing campaigns in Los Angeles. Our nationally accredited management team is our reason for continued success and development. As we begin to launch new direct marketing campaigns for an essential service provider, we need a Management Assistant to provide top-notch, incomparable mentorship, and training to our employees at all levels.
To be an excellent fit for our Account Executive opportunity, you must have a consistent work history and previous experience as a reliable staff member, team leader, or trainer. A passion for exceptional customer service and team mentoring is necessary.
Primary Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Lead from the front by attending all direct marketing campaigns and providing exceptional service to consumers at all times
- Manage the execution of daily in-office and direct marketing campaign functions
- Develop solid consumer relationships, address service needs, and answer questions confidently, timely, and honestly
- Provide strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Assist Office Manager in daily employee scheduling and general management
- Liaise between management staff, employees, and customers
- Interview and develop company new hires to provide a seamless training process
- Serve as acting Location Manager when office executives are away
Basic Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- MORAL COMPASS: Ability to make decisions which have a significant impact on the company's credibility and reputation
- EXPERIENCE: One year of experience in a client-facing customer service role
- EDUCATION: Some college. Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- MANAGERIAL: One year of leadership experience in a professional setting
- PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Immense focus, drive, and integrity
Evergreen Promotions is excited to expand our management team to aid in the growth of multiple marketing campaigns in the next six to twelve months. All candidates must be forward-thinking and able to work independently in a client-facing environment.