- Responsible for ensuring smooth IT Infrastructure operations to SAIC workforce assigned to designated work locations and networks.
- IT Support for monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting of network firewalls, switches, routers, VoIP Phones and other associated network hardware and software.
- Provide infrastructure support for AV and VTC and Software systems as required.
- Interfaces with the employees/customers to ensure new IT systems (HW, SW and networks) are coordinated through all corporate interfaces (Security, ITO Directorates).
- Conducts on-site installation and testing and maintenance of IT equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Responsibilities include oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
- Installation of software maintenance releases or hardware upgrades including the oversight of the installation process and test procedures to diagnose and resolve product performance problems at installation.
- Identifies areas requiring product improvement and works with program and ITO to implement upgrades and hardware or software engineering change orders.
- Provides feedback and customer support regarding product performance issues and suggested solutions which may require product exchanges or more complex problem solving. Plans, prepares and conducts on-the-job training as required in support of the foregoing activities.
- Performs design and implementation of IT systems that require the integration of diverse and complex components.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements, facility requirements (including floor layout, power & cooling, network connectivity), data storage, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
- Must have knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53 implementations in secure environments.
- Current SECRET, ability to obtain TS SCI
• CE certification required.
- Knowledge of Linux
Education and Experience: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or Masters and 3 years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability