Lockwood Hills, an Akima Company, provides critical mission support services for federal civilian and military operations. With four areas of proven expertise, Lockwood Hills can conquer the operational challenges of any federal mission from remote installations stateside to secure locations overseas. Our work includes safeguarding vital installations and personnel, maintaining and modifying aircraft, keeping operations on track with integrated logistics, and driving business with records management and administrative support services. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
This position supports DOD INSCOM and provides Site Lead Access Control and Escort Services at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The Site Lead/Supervisor shall be the primary technical and managerial interface WITH THE Ft. Belvoir G2 personnel.
- The Site Lead/Supervisor will have full authority to lead the site operations on behalf of Lockwood Hills.
- The Site Lead/Supervisor must be available during normal duty hours and to meet with Government personnel within 24 hours of notification.
- Operate on a pre-determined shift schedule and work 40 hours per week
- Works across Akima shared services for corporate functional support.
- The Site Lead/Supervisor shall be the designated point of contact at Ft. Belvior.
- Meet with the US Government designated point of contact as necessary to maintain satisfactory performance and to resolve other issues pertaining to Government/ Contractor procedures. At these meetings, a mutual effort will be made to resolve any problems identified. Written minutes of these meetings shall be prepared by the Contractor, signed by the Contractor's designated representative, and furnished to the Government within two (2) workdays of the subject meeting.
- Individuals shall be qualified in CPR and man portable Automated External Defibrillator (AED) operation.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Must be U.S. Citizens
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years’ experience providing Similar Access Control or Physical Security Services
- Qualified in First Aid
- Bachelors Degree or PMP Certification
- Experience supporting INSCOM as a Government Employee or Contractor
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.