ADARA is seeking an experienced online advertising and marketing technology professional who can help marketers solve their marketing challenges via access to
ADARA’s unique pool of first party travel data. This position will be responsible for promoting ADARA’s portfolio of advertising,
analytics and measurement products to a range of Japan based companies that are marketing to travelers. It is expected that candidates for the role will likely have experience with an established digital media / data platform offering ad tech / mar
tech services. Or with an agency or client that has been using these types of
products or services.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker who is self-motivated and goal-oriented. They will have skills in using insights and analytics to support a consultative sales approach across all levels of influencers and decision makers. They should have a deep understanding about the ad tech / mar tech eco system. Plus be passionate about sharing that knowledge to assist clients working to transition to digital based marketing organizations. Experience working within the travel industry or with clients in the travel category would be a plus.
- Develop, manage and scale advertising revenue to assigned accounts.
- Work with Account Management, Ad Operations, Analytics to pitch, launch and execute campaigns, deliver insights, and renew business
- Work with Product team to provide feedback on markets and develop successful ad products for the region
- Help recruit and work with independent sales reps / houses in local markets as required
- Deliver the ADARA story through persuasive presentations to clients and agencies; participate at industry events on panels and other speaking engagements
- Meet and exceed aggressive sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3- 5 years workplace experience in online ad sales and / or the mar tech, data tech eco system , with experience calling on both direct clients and agencies
- Experience and contacts in the travel sector
- Passionate about online advertising and travel
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Desire to learn at all stages of your career
- Strong ambition to help build and establish a business from the ground up
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively with other people and departments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Salesforce