We’re Elliott Davis, and we’re revolutionizing what it means to work in the public accounting field. Around here, we may do the work of accountants, but we think like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders.
So, what does that mean for you? We're so happy you asked.
We are looking for a Business Management Specialist/Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our Nashville-Vaden Office, serving our clients in the Music and Entertainment Industries.
As a Business Management Specialist, you will be responsible for multiple clients.
- Full-cycle bookkeeping, general ledger accounting, processing accounting payable and receivables, payroll, and bank reconciliations
- Handling budgets, inputting and adjusting monthly journal entries, validating financial data
- Communicating with clients and collaborating with partners
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and tax return preparations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but candidates with strong equivalent experience will be considered
- 3-5 years of experience with bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and financial reports
- High degree of professionalism and trust – confidentiality is a must!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge/experience with preparing quarterly tax estimates is a plus