PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Direct the company production control function in conjunction with overseeing warehouse operations. As the production control/warehouse supervisor, responsibilities will encompass production and warehouse planning and scheduling; material planning function in order to maximize production and materials efficiency and assure finish goods availability. Monitors the progress of plans and objectives for Production Control and the Warehouse in order to meet overall KPI goals of the department while achieving cost, quality, and maintaining a safe and positive work environment.
- Manage the company's production planning process. Oversees the Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) process.
- Oversees the establishment and maintenance of component in-process and finished good inventory levels.
- Manages expediting process of external material suppliers to ensure material needs are met.
- Coordinate design level changes, part/material obsolescence, and new part introduction; while ensuring finished goods are available to meet customer demand.
- Manage the warehouse to enure 100% on time and accurate delivery to customers daily.
- Manages, gives direction, and sets objectives for Warehouse personnel.
- Monitors the performance of subordinates. Provides corrective action plans when subordinates fail to meet objectives.
- Assures communication within the department through the disseminiation of necessary information.
- Direct operations to meet quality, cost, morale, and enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain time, attendance and absentee requests and performs annual employee job performance evaluations for all direct reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and zero (0) – two (2) years experience in related field -or-
- External – Associates Degree with minimum of two (2) years supervisory / leadership experience -or-
- External – Non-Degreed with minimum of four (4) years supervisory / leadership experience. -or-
- Internal Non-Degreed Candidates require one (1) year employment with MNA and a minimum of two (2) years experience in a salaried production control/warehouse position or related field.
CAPABILITIES / CULTURAL FIT:…………
- Self-starter with ability to think outside the box
- Ability to enter and solve conflictual situations
- High willingness to make/drive decisions
- Ability to translate business needs into strategic actions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs
- Dynamic and continuously looking for improvements
- High accountability (externally and internally)
- Intermediate to advanced experience (beyond basic data entry) working with computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other presentation applications and/or software.