About Sprenger Health Care Systems
Since 1959 Sprenger Health Care Systems continues to be family owned and operated. Sprenger offers the full continuum of aging services including: Short Term Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Hospice, and Home Health.
Our innovative care, excellent customer service, and compassionate dedicated employees have made Sprenger Health Care Systems a leader in providing exceptional health care. Sprenger Communities have a history of excellent Resident and Family Satisfaction Surveys, 5 Star Ratings, Deficiency Free Surveys, and US News and World Report Rankings.
Sprenger Health Care Systems is committed to maintaining a fair and unbiased work environment and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply to any of our 13 Communities throughout Ohio, Indiana, and South Carolina. We understand that quality of care starts right here with our employees. For those team members who rise to the challenge and exceed the standard of care, the career possibilities can be endless. Join us today to experience the Sprenger difference!
Full time position based in Avon Lake, Ohio
As a Marketing Specialist in a Grace Management Services facility you must be able to perform the following essential functions as demonstrated by the ability to:
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of experience in marketing
Essential Job Functions:DIGITAL MARKETING
- Maintain website and social media presence, recommend improvements.
- Draft articles for newsletter, social media and press releases.
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, including PPC
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools
- Draft, review and edit all print materials for accuracy and brand compliance.
- Fulfill all marketing supply requests submitted through request tracking system; Order promotional and hospitality items as assigned; distribute to facilities, maintain inventory. Recommend new, innovative marketing supplies/promotional materials.
- Maintain accurate marketing calendar of promotions, events, and meetings.
- Maintain relations with newspaper/magazine representatives, request ad pricing (including contract pricing) and submit all ads and press releases for publishing.
- Voucher all incoming invoices for the department in a timely manner.
- Plan, prepare and support all company marketing events, including off-hour events.
- Organize and lead event sponsorships, tickets and other related materials as assigned.
- Serve as liaison for community events/sponsorship opportunities with external agencies.
- Maintain and recommend budgets for current and future events.
- Communicate effectively on telephone, via e-mail, in person.
- Maintain accurate key personnel telephone number list.
- Neat, clean and professionally dressed at all times.
- Promote a positive image of Grace Management Services / Sprenger Health Care Systems at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and directives from company representatives.
- Maintain confidential information, including executive decisions. Maintain high level of integrity in all interactions.
- Handle all correspondence as assigned.
- Manage time effectively and prioritize tasks appropriately. Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. Must be able to work independently.
- Perform other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may be required to:
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Reach above shoulder height, below waist, or lift as required to complete the job responsibilities.
- Proper lifting techniques, ability to read computer screens and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions are required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Raising objects from lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position. This requirement occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
- Must be able to balance, climb, crouch, grasp, kneel, pull, push, reach, stand and stoop adequately to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to hear, smell, feel and speak adequately to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- Must be able to work inside and outside with exposure to outdoor weather conditions.