Title: Resident Advisor
Job Category: Operations Non-Management
Line of Business: Job Corps Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Meets at least bi-weekly with assigned students.
- Student incidents are managed to protect all students from harm. Notes individual meetings with students address issues, express plan to resolve problems.
- Notifies other staff to coordinate services by memo, phone, or personal conversation. These actions are documented in student folder.
- Dormitory inspections yield acceptable ratings.
- Actively participates in events, demonstrating professional behaviors for students and modeling employment skills.
- Assignments are completed within time frames and rarely need correction.
- Student's folders present and up-to-date history of the services provided to ensure the student is successful in the attainment of both long and short-term goals. Student's data is accurate and submitted with established time frames.
- Both medical and AWOL removal logs indicate all procedures have been followed within established time frames.
- Regular entries are made in Dorm logs indicating conditions of dorms during rounds.
- All accountability documents and reports are accurate and submitted within established time frames.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some College in Human Services area preferred.
- One to three months related experience and/or training. Must be able to work any shift or day of the week.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Job Corps Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Resident Advisor.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
- O. BOX 218 ROUTE 487 NORTH, LOPEZ, PA 18628 USA