RN Part Time, Registered Nurse- Emergency
CHRISTUS Health. Longview, TX
Provide individualized, goal directed nursing care to patients through the use of the nursing process. Ensures high service standards while promoting an excellent patient experience.
- Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse License with the ability to practice in Texas
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.