We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Front End Lead Duties:
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Ensure customer lines are minimized, direct flow of customers, and ensure each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Implement all company loss prevention programs related to the front end and cash office areas
- Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Knowledge of basic math management procedures
- 1-3 years of retail sales and/or cash-handling experience
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.