Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
Bright Horizons at East Longmont is looking for a Lead Infant teacher to join their team working with children ages 6 weeks to 12 months.
Are you a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the high-quality, developmentally appropriate program you've implemented? As a Lead Teacher, we will offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright Horizons.
As a Lead Child Care Teacher you will:
- Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share in their child's development.
- Collaborate with your team to develop classroom plans and goals.
- Develop an emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children.
- Help to orient new employees.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE's “100 Best Companies to Work For,“ we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Lead Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and education requirements include:
- At least six months of professional teaching experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or higher that includes 6 Units of ECE – specifically ECE 101 and/or ECE 103.
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education that includes 6 months of verified experience in the care and supervision of four or more children under the age of 6.
- Current certification as a certified child care professional (CCP) or a child development associate (CDA).
- Minimum 2 classes in ECE: such as ECE 101, ECE 111(Expanding Quality in Infants and Toddlers) or ECE 103(Pyramid Plus Approach Training).
- Lead Teachers must pass state and company background checks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.