MDS Coordinator - RN
Prestigious Nursing Home providing short-term rehabilitation and long term care is seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator to join our team of professionals.
· Ensure accurate MDS completion in accordance with state and federal regulations.
· Coordinate MDS within a transdisciplinary approach to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
· Assist with monitoring and overseeing the SNF/LTC units to assure state and federal regulations are followed.
· Ensure utilization of interdisciplinary rehab team process in the formulation of MDS.
· Observe direct nursing care, review documentation and make appropriate recommendations, assist with chart audits.
· Provide clinical support and direct to appropriate resource materials.
- Communicate well with clients, their significant others
Requirements of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator
· Current license as Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of NY
· Minimum 1 years of MDS experience gained in Skilled Nursing Facilities
· Must know MDS 3.0 Experience
· Must Understand CMI and maximize CMI
· Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare
Generous PTO, Health Benefits & 401-k plan