We are seeking an HVAC Service Manager for a full-time position that comes with excellent employee benefits. The position requirements are below .
- Advanced HVAC product knowledge both mechanical, and electronic systems.
- Advanced PC literacy, word, excel, use of formatting, modem and network communications.
- Strong technical and organizational skills.
- Good teaching ability
- Good leadership skills
- Clear understanding of the critical importance of maintaining our customers’ loyalty via prompt, thorough and professional response to their service requests.
- Contribute to Strategic Planning
- Plan Service strategy
- Manage the implementation of all service and retrofit activities necessary to meet service volume.
- Prioritize and schedule the implementation of all customer service requests, ie. in-warranty repairs, emergency service, preventive maintenance, contract and spot service.
- Maintain Service Inventory, ie. spare parts, spare equipment, tools, etc.
- Manage schedule, and expedite all materials returned for repairs.
- Make recommendations to General Manager regarding staffing.
- Interview, hire, train, counsel and when necessary terminate Service personnel.
- Manage the activities of Service personnel:
- Train and develop Service technicians
- Establish service procedures and standards
- Direct service billing activities
- Review, in person, service needs, problems, upgrades and billing procedures, with customers.
- Assimilate, filter and propagate new design/installation/service ideas.
- From time to time assist Branch Sales personnel with service cost estimates and sales presentations.