We have a full time position available for a Service Coordinator for an HVAC organization. In this role you will have daily interaction with our HVAC service personnel, engineers and our customers. This position is available immediately and comes with excellent full time employee benefits,
- Experience working for an HVAC contractor a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in word, excel and Outlook or other email program.
- HVAC product knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of Sage 300 a plus, ability to learn new software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to engage with customer on a mechanical subject matter.
- Handle incoming calls from our service contract customers.
- Track customers scheduled visits; work with customers needing emergency service.
- Order material for our field personnel
- Invoice customers on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the field schedule
- Answer calls from our service personnel
- Inform our field personnel of their schedules for the following day.
- Assist with paperwork for service contract renewals
- Maintaining our customers’ loyalty via prompt, thorough and professional response to their service requests.