Want to work for a fun, fast-paced company that is rapidly growing both domestically and internationally? If you want to be rewarded for taking charge and getting things done at a company with an exciting story, cutting-edge products, and a group of awesome co-workers, then look no further, we’ve got the job for you! HydraFacial is looking for a Systems Engineer! If driving excellence and support is in your DNA, keep reading!
Here’s why you’ll love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to create efficient and new systems at HydraFacial
- You will be able to create new processes for your team and employees to follow
- Ability to work on multiple projects spanning across the organization
- You love working with emerging technology and being able to fine tune your skills to move HydraFacial forward
- Close team allowing easy collaborations and recognition of work
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and building out systems to be used across the company
- Supporting and monitoring network hardware, servers, and cloud infrastructure
- Managing corporate hardware; desktops, laptops, servers, VOIP phones
- Provide support to service team on any elevated tickets or incidents
- Managing service tools used for daily operations; Jira, ConnectWise, Azure, etc.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or similar field; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious about technology, and are motivated by the challenges of helping to transform a company and industry
- Experience with M365, Azure, AWS
- A highly collaborative person who is flexible, and provides proactive and creative solutions that are responsive to your team and leadership
- 3+ years of IT experience as a Systems Administrator or Engineer
What else can you expect with The HydraFacial Company?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.