Are you a Sr. Full Stack Engineer that's an expert with developing production web applications? Do you thrive in an agile/scrum environment that allows you to manage a wide variety of projects on both AWS and Azure cloud systems? Do you possess ninja-like skills in React and NodeJS back-end development, including multiple years of production level coding experience? Then we want YOU! Additionally, your well-rounded understanding of computer science allows you to not shy away from conversion projects in other technologies or learning new technology as it emerges. Got the warm and i, then lets get going!
HERE'S WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You’ll have the opportunity to build high-performance, highly secure, highly scalable, web-based and mobile applications.
- You will work with peers to review and inspire greatness in our teams and our software.
- You will have the powers to bring systems together to build amazing experiences.
- You’ll get to show off your expertise in NodeJS, ReactJS or other JS frameworks (like ReactNative)!
- You are committed to embracing emerging trends, operations and technologies that will take HydraFacial to the next level!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Lead a team of developers to create new software solutions to support business needs.
- Work with existing software to bring up to new standards of development.
- Provide peer review, leadership and mentoring for Junior team members.
- Provide quality and TDD for all projects involving assigned applications.
- Provide thought leadership with business partners and internal teams to build, align, and execute to the strategic and tactical goals for the designated functional areas.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Ideal candidates will have 5-8+ years of experience developing production web applications.
- Must be highly skilled in React and NodeJS development including multiple years of production level coding experience.
- In-depth experience in project delivery and the software delivery lifecycle; in an agile/scrum environment.
- Experience deploying applications in AWS, with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge developing and deploying mobile applications is a big plus.
What else can you expect with The HydraFacial Company?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.