Are you a true leader at heart who LOVES to coach and develop a team to reach new heights? Do you enjoy watching others have those AH-HA moments? Are you the one in your friends and family group that loves to do all the event and travel planning down to every little detail? Do you have a keen eye for accuracy and detail orientation? Are you skilled at keeping a lot of balls in the air at once? If so, this is a career opportunity you’ll love. The best news, we are GROWING big time and our department is expanding so you’ll be in on the ground floor of what we are creating together.
Here’s why you’ll LOVE this job:
- You’ll be working with a Company that is category creator in beauty health featuring a rock star team of people who work hard and play hard too!
- You’re a road warrior that loves a crazy pace where you can implement fresh ideas and make things happen quickly without a bunch of red tape.
- You get to spend every day working hard to make sure we create transformational experiences for our providers.
- You get a kick out of leading a team that can think fast on their feet and effortlessly “make it look like a plan”!
- You want to be part of a team that works to win while getting kudos for impactful results.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing the center leads that oversee several state-of-the art training experience centers across the US where we host customer and consumer events.
- Designing, developing, and structuring high impact training in the beauty health industry for some of the best customers that exist inside and outside our Company.
- You’ll also scout new locations, facilitate contracts, and launch new centers. Lucky you!
- You’ll travel to experience centers, not just in the U.S. but globally to ensure Training Managers are consistently delivering from start to finish with a fanatical focus on the customer experience.
- You’ll collaborate with Marketing and Sales to ensure the successful execution of consumer events, tradeshow classrooms, and new customer experiences such as our Estypalooza, Glowvolution, and World Tour.
- You’ll work with leadership to ensure providers and consumers have the same experience and keep all activities and investments aimed at the HydraFacial Master Plan.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3+ years management experience leading a team of training/ events professionals, with a track record of developing, coaching, and motivating a high performing team.
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing high impact events for groups of all sizes that create the WOW.
- Critical thinking, budget, and operational planning skills to ensure we are getting a strong ROI on all center activities.
- Understanding of adult learning principles and learning styles to ensure all training experiences cater to all types of learners.
- Experience creating learning pathways and organizing LMS content for maximum user experience.
What else can you expect from The HydraFacial Company?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role