Analyzes complex business processes using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Collaborates with clients to modify or tailor existing analysis or reports to meet their specific needs. May participate in management reviews, including presenting and interpreting analysis results, summarizing conclusions, and recommending a course of action.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze and transform needs, goals into business requirements and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed.
- Work with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendation on opportunities for process improvements, medical cost savings or revenue enhancements.
- Create business requirement documents, test plans, requirement traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documents.
- Actively participate in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation to ensure the release product meets the intended functional and operational requirements
- Bachelorâs or graduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in health care, social work, nursing or another human-services related field.
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience
- 6 years managed care experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures applicable to job related subject areas.
- Clinical and/or operationalexperience working with special needs populations or programs
- Experience working withcomplex, often highly technical teams
- Demonstrated experienceimplementing process and system improvements that meet or exceed expectedresults
- Ability to writequeries to mine data and proficient in Excel
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.