Join one of the industry leaders in
Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS). This position collaborates
with Molina MLTSS programs across the nation in an exciting role that
influences how LTSS services are delivered to individuals, ensure quality of
and person centered practices both at the enterprise and state level.
Responsible for internal business
projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject
matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion
activities across MLTSS markets. Plans and directs projects schedules as well
as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery
including measurement of impact. May engage and oversee the work of external
vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff.
- Ensure thorough understanding of MLTSS program andcontract requirements, collaborating with Regulatory Affairs and healthplan Government Contracts teams to develop MLTSS program training contentand interpret MLTSS requirements.
- Support MLTSS growth by responding to competitive bids,conducting due diligence, and servicing as MLTSS subject matter expert forbusiness implementation projects
- Collaborate with plan, centralized departments, and PMOresources to operationalize MLTSS requirements and best practicesincluding but not limited to MLTSS:
Benefits and Services
resources and supportive programs
network adequacy, orientation, and training
- Connect health plans to departments that support MLTSSplan functions by serving as a product expert and resource.
- Analyze MLTSS program results, recommend opportunitiesfor improvement, implement agreed upon initiatives, and obtainmeasurements of implemented solutions.
- Creates business requirementsdocuments, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user trainingmaterials and other related documentations.
- Highlevels of expertise regarding long term services and supports andoperations related to: customer service, provider service, claimprocessing, and benefits administration.
- Stronganalytical skills, including the ability to interpret regulatory guidanceand comply with regulatory agencies.
- Focuses on process improvement, organizational changemanagement, program management and other processes relative to thebusiness.
- Active collaborator with people who are responsible forinternal business projects and programs involving department orcross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering productsthrough the design process to completion.
- Abilityto identify and develop talent and lead a team.
- Abilityto work effectively in a highly matrixed environment with resources in avariety of remote locations spanning multiple time zones.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
- Abilityto abide by Molinaâs policies.
- Abilityto maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintainconfidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability andAccountability Act (HIPAA).
- Abilityto establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships withcoworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
Bachelorâs Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Health
Services Administration, Health Sciences, Nursing, Social Work or related
health care field or equivalent experience
Master's Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Social Work or related field
MLTSS program management experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.