Want to work for a fun, fast-paced company that is rapidly growing? If you want to be rewarded for taking charge and getting things done at a company with a more exciting story, products, and co-workers then look no further, we’ve got the job for you!
HERE'S WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- Every day is something new and exciting, never a dull moment
- You’ll be working at a company that is on the move in the aesthetics world with a rock star team of people who are passionate about HydraFacial and the work they do
- You love building brand plans and developing marketing components including positioning, pricing, claims, and branding for new products
- You geek out on developing and executing new product launches (domestically and internationally), as well as marketing plans across multiple segments, while ensuring a smooth transition of product rationalizations
- You want to be part of a team that is a key part of the company’s global marketing strategy & product launches (and is rocking and getting a lot kudos for great work and results)
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Anchor large cross functional teams to help driving product launches and ensure the smooth transition of product rationalizations
- Work alongside your marketing counterparts on strategic product/brand communications such as advertising, promotional materials, sales story
- Partner with Senior Director of Marketing and Area Vice President of LATM in management of product portfolio, taking into consideration market segmentation, market share analysis, competitor analysis, pricing analysis, distribution analysis, product evaluation
- Supports the following to ensure strategic appropriateness for product portfolio related to product positioning, branding and pricing
- Play critical role in executing brands plans for the portfolio of HydraFacial devices and consumables internationally
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in the LATAM marketplace in either CPG and Medical Devices (both would knock our socks off!)
- BA/BS degree required
- Guru-level experience with successful new product launches across multiple segments, both domestically & globally
- Direct working experience and deep understanding of business practices and customs in the LATAM markets
- Strong analytical skills- calling serious data geeks only!
- Master of fast time-lined product launches. Ok, calling data geeks & speed demons only!
- Experience in partnership and/or license brand product launches.
- You’ll be working with large global teams, so the ability to communicate and influence others is critical. And if you can speak a few other languages, like Spanish & Portuguese - we’d certainly be spending a lot of time with your resume!
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately! Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox. We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.