We are looking to hire an entry level talented marketing management trainee to join our fast-paced customer-centric firm. Our entry level Marketing Management Trainee will work amidst a team of other marketing managers and compose engaging experiences that will connect consumers to customers in various different markets throughout the local region. Each entry level Marketing Management Trainee thoroughly trained in our department is known for their personalized approach with our clients and their assigned territory which has allowed us to see optimal growth this past year. Our marketing team hones in on customer service and sales tactics that have proven success and tailors those tactics to each and every client and promotional offerings they are assigned.
The entry level Marketing Management Trainee we hire will show a creative talent that can push our client portfolio into the most advantageous position for all involved, which will allow our firm to expand into new markets. The entry levelMarketing Management Trainee is a position where one must act like a chameleon when managing diversified campaigns, customers, and teammates.
- Assist in creating strategic marketing and sales plans per region to achieve the client’s objective for their products and services
- Maintain a positive/progressive relationship between customers and clients through effective communication and outreach
- Assist other marketing managers with client or territory information as new information arises
- Monitor, document and report on all daily sales and marketing activity and report to the executive team
- Assist in troubleshooting new and existing markets on how to increase revenue for the company and the client
Skills and Attributes:
- Associates or bachelors degree in marketing, business development, management or another relative field is a plus
- Experience in an environment that was either marketing, management, sales, or customer service focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow one to see advancement at an accelerated rate
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while still encompassing a team-based mentality
Salary: $44,000 - $48,000 a year