Do you continuously seek ways to drive process improvements? Do you thrive on delivering next level operational excellence on-time and on-budget? Do you have a reputation for being a results-oriented leader that easily navigates change, problem solves on the spot, and gracefully holds partners accountable? Look no further, we’ve got the job for you! If you want to be rewarded for taking charge and getting things done at a company with a more exciting story, cutting-edge products, and a group of awesome co-workers, keep reading!
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You’ll gain global experience working in a wildly profitable company.
- You love a fast-paced environment where you can implement fresh ideas and make things happen quickly without a bunch of red tape.
- You'll put your EHS and Facilities skills to great use.
- You'll work with a rock star team of people who are passionate about the work they do.
- You’ll be a key player on a team responsible for the company’s international growth and product evolution. At the end of the day, you’ll be able to point to a successful deployment of and EHS platform that ensures the business is conducted in a responsible manner by protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, and say, “I pioneered that”!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Partner cross functionally to ensures compliance with applicable legal requirements and industry standards relating to environmental, health and safety (EHS).
- Promote an EHS management systems which is designed to reduce EHS impacts and to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Develop standard operating procedures and requirements to support regulatory compliance and customer expectations, and to provide an operational structure for the organization.
- Spearhead corporate sustainability initiative and drive best practices.
- Coordinate and lead facilities projects.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years of experience in EHS/Facilities combined
- A track record of being a change agent that continuously drives continuous improvements and significant business results
- Good understanding of environmental, occupational health and safety regulations at local, state and federal levels (OSHA, EPA, DOT/IATA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem solving and critical thinking
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.