Customs Entry Writer Specialist - South Gate and Long Beach, CA
LocalSupply Chain/Logistics OperationsRef.: MA-230477We are looking for a Customs Entry Writer Specialist to join our North America Customs House Brokerage team. This position will be based in South Gate, CA.
This role supports a small group of client accounts by expediting their shipments from start to finish; by development of familiarity with their import programs and products; by coordinating file processing with team members and other Company work groups.
We OfferWe offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy…
We're proud of our people who define our company's industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off – and our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system – and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers' global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world's largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
Key ResponsibilitiesOwn all CHB operations services for the customers assigned to them, including but not limited to:
- Entry Processing
- Client SOP creation and maintenance
- KPI Measurements
Consistent implementation with standard communication procedures:
- Faxed updates
- Critical incident updates
- Special reports
Who we are looking for
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Customs House Brokerage License preferred but not required
- 1+ experience of experience in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- Persistently drives issues to closure
- Well organized when working under pressure
- Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
>Last application date: 11 April 2020.
For further information, please contact: email@example.comYou must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. com All the way.