PCI Compliance Project Manager- start ASAP
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a PCI Compliance Project Manager for an immediate opening in Englewood, CO. This role will be a direct-hire/permanent role in Englewood, CO. This role will be onsite/in the office Monday- Friday during normal business hours.
The PCI Compliance Project Manager will report to the Information Security Compliance Manager and function as a central Payment Card Information subject matter expert supporting enterprise teams looking to involve PCI data in business solutions and processes. They will lead the company through the design and build out of a program that focuses on the protection, use, and control monitoring of PCI data, including any necessary certifications or audits.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Draft policies/procedures that govern the security of internal PCI data across the enterprise with a specific focus on compliance requirements.
- Design, lead and execute a Compliance program focused on PCI data handling across the enterprise.
- Partner with security teams to identify and analyze security requirements to align with PCI compliance standards.
- Track, document and address PCI compliance gaps to ensure timely closure.
- Manage the annual PCI audit including evidence gathering, quality assurance of evidence, coordination of audit resource meetings, and other tasks required to successfully complete the audit.
- Ensure ASV Scans and Pentesting are conducted quarterly and annually, respectively with all remediation activities being completed within expected timelines.
- Lead security enhancement projects focused on new or changing PCI compliance requirements.
- Educate and build awareness of PCI compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with Third Party Risk management to ensure PCI compliance needs are being addressed and tracked appropriately with third party vendors.
- Coordinate with Privacy / Legal to ensure the overall compliance landscape is well understood and the program captures a complete view of our PCI compliance needs.
- Continuously improve the PCI compliance program with new information, procedures, or documentation.
- Coach and mentor junior staff.
- 5+ years of experience with PCI Compliance and Audit Support
- Solid working knowledge of information security concepts and controls.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to work within deadlines, juggle multiple priorities, design project plans, and provide project updates.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to ask questions, escalate roadblocks early, and interact effectively at multiple levels in the organization.
- Strong understanding of mitigation methodologies and regulatory requirements pertaining to information security, privacy and/or data security.
- Solid interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of SOX, PCI, CPNI, CCPA, FACTA and similar IT Compliance and Privacy regulations.
- Experience with NIST, ISO and other industry standards.
- Professional certification (CISSP, CISA, CSIM, CIA or similar) is highly desired.
This direct hire/permanent role will be located onsite in the south Denver area (near I-25 and Lincoln) and is open immediately. This role will be onsite/ in the office Monday-Friday during normal business hours