At Moneyfarm, our aim is to become the leading digital wealth manager across Europe. An integral part of our business is combining human expertise with technology to make investment advice and fully managed portfolios more accessible in a simple and transparent way.
We use technology to make saving and investing accessible to everyone in a simple and transparent way.
We build software that augments and optimises our in-house financial advisory expertise to offer our customers the best use of their money.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant academic background in computer science/mathematics/physics or related field and will have a solid knowledge of data landscapes, products & services and experience of working in a large-scale data development/production environment.
This background will come with a demonstrable understanding of end-to-end data delivery techniques in Business Analysis, Data Modelling, ETL techniques, Data Exploitation, Quality Assurance and MI/BI solutions.
- Develop, maintain and configure marketing automation tools infrastructure and integrations
- Design and write ETL scripts or code to make sure the data flows between the required tools
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to enrich the dataset available in each tool
- Enhance the stability of the tooling ecosystem and make sure that data consistency so that the full marketing stack function as a whole
- Align with the Data Engineers and Backend Engineers on the MFM best practices
- Re-engineer manual data flows to enable scaling and repeatable use.
- Background in development and testing of complex software systems. Planning and conduct of systems integration
- Use of diagnostic tools and methods for investigation and analysis of complex systems
- Development and planning of test environments, design of interface test equipment, data recording and specification of test and trials instrumentation
Additionally the candidate must demonstrate:
- Proficiency in coding, preferably in Python, Scala or Go
- Experience with CRM software eg. Salesforce
- Experience with Marketing automation software eg. Eloqua, Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with Agile methodology and workflow
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a logical, structured manner in a complex technical and project environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in using standard workplace software (Google docs, Spreadsheet etc.)